I live at the intersection of technology and education, building software, writing blog posts, and running events. I use he/him pronouns.
Read about my personal mission for 2020. (update coming soon!)
I'm currently attending the College of Letters and Science at UC Berkeley as a first-year student while also busy building:
- Execute Big: a non-profit organization I co-founded, aiming to remove barriers of entry to technology for students of underrepresented demographics.
- CodeDay Labs: planning the future of the virtual internship program for everyone; writing curriculum, analyzing results, and growing the program.
- Build the Future: the entrepreneurship hub at Berkeley.
- inteGIRLS: advising & writing supporting tech for a global nonprofit reinventing competitive problem-solving for female/non-binary students.
- ... and smaller side-projects to keep my downtime occupied, as well as a bunch of useless projects.
You can follow me via:
DMs are always open. Send thoughts, ideas, offers, criticisms, challenges, whatever. Email me: [email protected].
You can find a copy of my resume here.