I live at the intersection of technology and education, building software, writing blog posts, and running events. Read about my personal mission for 2021.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at UC Berkeley while also building:
- Execute Big: a non-profit organization I co-founded, aiming to remove barriers of entry to technology for students of underrepresented demographics.
- CodeDay Labs: planning the future of the virtual internship program for everyone; writing curriculum, analyzing results, and growing the program.
- Build the Future: the entrepreneurship hub at Berkeley.
- inteGIRLS: advising & writing supporting tech for a global nonprofit reinventing competitive problem-solving for female/non-binary students.
- ... and smaller side-projects to keep my downtime occupied, as well as a bunch of useless projects.
Every project that I have previously worked on helped me grow tremendously as a person:
- Hack Club: helped building the largest online community of of high school coding clubs and makers around the world; organized the first-ever Flagship leadership summit, gathering 75 student leaders around the world to San Francisco.
- CodeDay DC: brought the local beginner-friendly hackathon-style event from 30 attendees to 150.
You can find a copy of my resume here.