...and I'm building diverse & highly accessible CS exploration programs for everyone. Read about my personal mission for 2021.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at UC Berkeley while also building:
- Cal Hacks: hosting the largest and coolest collegiate hackathon every year, as well as a ton of other smaller initiatives.
- Execute Big: a non-profit organization I co-founded in 2019, aiming to remove barriers of entry to technology for students of underrepresented demographics.
- CodeDay Labs: planning the future of the virtual internship program for everyone; writing curriculum, analyzing results, and growing the program.
- Build the Future: the entrepreneurship hub & DeCal at Berkeley.
- ... and smaller side-projects to keep my downtime occupied.
Every project that I have previously worked on helped me grow tremendously as a person:
- Hack Club: helped building the largest online community of of high school coding clubs and makers around the world; organized the first-ever Flagship leadership summit, gathering 75 student leaders around the world to San Francisco.
- INTEGIRLS: wrote supporting infrastructure for the global nonprofit bridging the gap in competitive problem solving.
- CodeDay DC: brought the local beginner-friendly hackathon-style event from 30 attendees to 150.
You can find a copy of my resume here.