...and I'm building diverse & highly accessible CS exploration programs for everyone. Read about my personal mission for 2021.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at UC Berkeley while also building:
- Execute Big: a non-profit organization I co-founded, aiming to remove barriers of entry to technology for students of underrepresented demographics.
- CodeDay Labs: planning the future of the virtual internship program for everyone; writing curriculum, analyzing results, and growing the program.
- Build the Future: the entrepreneurship hub at Berkeley.
- inteGIRLS: advising & writing supporting tech for a global nonprofit reinventing competitive problem-solving for female/non-binary students.
- ... and smaller side-projects to keep my downtime occupied, as well as a bunch of useless projects.
Every project that I have previously worked on helped me grow tremendously as a person:
- Hack Club: helped building the largest online community of of high school coding clubs and makers around the world; organized the first-ever Flagship leadership summit, gathering 75 student leaders around the world to San Francisco.
- CodeDay DC: brought the local beginner-friendly hackathon-style event from 30 attendees to 150.
You can find a copy of my resume here.